Ouran High School Host Club, Volume 3 (2005)

by Bisco Hatori

Series: Ouran High School Host Club (Volume 3)

The members of the Host Club tow Haruhi along with them when they head to the beach for summer break, but when Haruhi stands up to some bullies, Tamaki has to rescue her, then gets mad at her and demands an apology.

LOL funny, best chapter yet was when the club decides to surprise Haruhi with a visit at her home, I was laughing so hard I had to put the book down. ( )
  kevn57 | Dec 8, 2021 |
Haruhi and her parents are everything. ( )
  Jonesy_now | Sep 24, 2021 |
Is it weird that Kyoya is my favorite character? The twins are second. I love the relationship between Hunny and Mori, and outside of his compassion, Tamaki is probably my least favorite of the boys, but I still love them all. I like Haruhi, but she needs to loosen up some. Also, she can't see how well-liked she is in the group, which is kinda sad. ( )
  starslight86 | Jul 20, 2021 |
What can I ever say? These people make my day! :) ( )
  Swibells | Jul 18, 2018 |
We get see into a very important part o Tamaki's character in this volume: namely that he does not think. When Haruhi gets tossed into the sea, he just dives after her.Tamaki does not think all the time. Sometimes he just reacts and it was a good thing too because Haruhi cannot swim. They have a fight and Tamaki swears that until she apologizes he will not speak to her. Humor ensues. In the end, of course, everything works out and Tamaki gets to learn something important about Haruhi. Kyoya gets to play an interesting role in this volume. Kyoya is, I think, a bit more honest than normal but Haruhi being herself does not understand that. Tamaki gets it better but then Tamaki knows Kyoya and Haruhi really does not. Good character development in this volume.

I give this volume a Five out of Five stars. ( )
  lrainey | May 4, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 165,998,077 books! | Top bar: Always visible