The Attributes of God Volume 1 with Study…

The Attributes of God Volume 1 with Study Guide: A Journey Into the… (edition 2007)

by A. W. Tozer (Author)

Often quoted by Chuck Swindoll, Charles Stanley, Billy Graham, and other great preachers, A.W. Tozer's words are being heard and read by millions today. In this first volume on the nature and attributes of God, Tozer defines God's infinitude, immensity, goodness, justice, mercy, grace, omnipresence, immanence, holiness, and perfection. This classic is sure to deepen understanding and comprehension of God.… (more)
Member:mandyp50
Title:The Attributes of God Volume 1 with Study Guide: A Journey Into the Father's Heart
Authors:A. W. Tozer (Author)
Info:WingSpread Publishers (2007), Edition: New, 320 pages

The Attributes of God: A Journey into the Father's Heart by A. W. Tozer

This was a free audiobook from Christianaudio.com. well it was worth every bit of a freeness and then some. Tozer tackles the difficulties of understand God's character. whether we are thinking about his grace, or his omnipotence. Tozer goes into great detail to try to explain The god of the bible in ways we can understand while all the time admitting words fail him in these descriptions. ( )
  JWarrenBenton | Jan 4, 2016 |
  JWarrenBenton | Jan 4, 2016 |
Maybe the best book I've ever read. My affections for God were stirred through reading this book like they have never been before. Tozer helped me see God more clearly. He helped me see how amazing he really is. If you want to be stirred and impressed by God, read this book.
  knighta4167 | Aug 5, 2010 |
The last eight words of this verse would make a good sermon for anybody: "Your life is hid with Christ in God."

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,392,335 books! | Top bar: Always visible