The Wheel of Eternity by Helen Greaves

The Wheel of Eternity (edition 1996)

by Helen Greaves

911,382,297 (4.5)None
Member:neardeath
Title:The Wheel of Eternity
Authors:Helen Greaves
Info:Random House UK (1996), Paperback, 152 pages

The Wheel of Eternity by Helen Greaves

This is the incredible non-fictional account of psychic Helen Greaves who finds a little ghost woman inhabiting her restored 16th century cottage. She is guided by advanced spirits to help this soul and another connected with it. It is inspirational and an important message to us all.
This book is hard to find used, so that the usual outlets list it for around $40 and up. Cheaper copies that I tried to order were withdrawn. My library ordered it for me thru an interlibrary loan, and it thus cost me only $2.50 to read it.
Helen Greaves' previous book, Testimony of Light is also a wonderful book with a wonderful message, and is readily available at low cost. ( )
  Gnorma | May 6, 2011 |

Helen Greaves, author of the best-selling Testimony of Light, here unfolds the story of two earth-bound souls "living" beside her in her country cottage, imprisoned by their own ignorance and selfishness. This book will be especially welcomed by everybody searching to learn more about life after death.
"In this truly inspirational memoir, Anita Moorjani relates how, after fighting cancer for almost four years, her body-overwhelmed by the malignant cells spreading throughout her system-began shutting down. As her organs failed, she entered into an extraordinary near-death experience where she realized her inherent worth...and the actual cause of her disease. Upon regaining consciousness, Anita found that her condition had improved so rapidly that she was able to be released from the hospital within weeks...without a trace of cancer in her body!

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,195,065 books! | Top bar: Always visible