My First Real Mother Goose by Blanche Fisher…

My First Real Mother Goose (edition 2000)

by Blanche Fisher Wright (Illustrator), Blanche F. Wright (Illustrator)

A collection of familiar Mother Goose rhymes, including "Jack Be Nimble," "To Market," and "Ring Around the Rosies."
Member:cschajer
Title:My First Real Mother Goose
Authors:Blanche Fisher Wright
Other authors:Blanche F. Wright (Illustrator)
Info:Cartwheel (2000), Edition: Brdbk, Board book, 15 pages
Collections:Max's Books

My First Real Mother Goose by Blanche Fisher Wright (Illustrator)

A simple collection of nursery rhymes, including some that I hadn't heard before. Pretty illustrations keep my toddler entertained. ( )
  jerenda | Jul 28, 2016 |
This is a collection of all the best nursery rhymes that most people know and love. From Little Bo-Peep and The Man in The Moon and everything in between. They teach random life lessons as well as practicing counting, rhythms, days of the week and months of the year. ( )
  KellyLPickett | Apr 21, 2013 |
This book is a collection of different poems. All of the poems are very simple and easy to read. Most of them can be formed into songs that could make it more interesting to young students.

I loved the classic feeling of all of the poems included in this book. They reminded me of being a young child, and I know that all younger children will get that same comfort feeling after reading it.

It would be fun to include the entire class in a group reading of these poems; especially the one's that can be made in to song form.
  AshleyHerrera | Feb 15, 2009 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 142,356,992 books! | Top bar: Always visible