Calvins Commentaries (22 Volume Set)

by John Calvin

Including a 500-year logo/emblem to celebrate the 500th anniversary of John Calvin's birth, this set contains 22 commentary volumes and the Beveridge edition of Calvin's Institutes.
Recently added byChristopherGFox, DeniseDorminy, private library, LukeMitchell97, nreddick24, BadgleyD

I find Calvin's Commentaries to be excellent for personal study and reflection, a valuable source for sermon preparation~ to have my mind stimulated, enhanced clarity to my studies, meditations and reflection.
It is the coming to both the wine press, where the juice is pressed from the ripened fruit of the vine, and to the cellar where we are refreshed by the fermented and matured libation with richness in color, layers of depth, the delicious savoring, and enjoyment that which will make the heart glad and the soul refreshed, nourished and healthy. ( )

Belongs to Series

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 207,102,577 books! | Top bar: Always visible