Check out the Pride Celebration Treasure Hunt!

The Complete Monty Python's Flying Circus:…

The Complete Monty Python's Flying Circus: All The Words, Volume 1 (1989)

by Graham Chapman, John Cleese, Terry Gilliam, Eric Idle, Terry Jones2 more, Michael Palin, Monty Python

As the title suggests, this two-volume set of books contains all the sketches and skits from the famous comedy troupe. Each volume has an index at the back, listing the names of each skit, with the skits that appear in the opposite volume being italicized, so the reader knows which volume to search. Lovely for browsing, and of course each sketch that I read makes me want to watch the show again! ( )
  thefirstalicat | Jun 13, 2017 |
"Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam...lovely Spam, wonderful Spam!" "Oh, I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay..." "It's..." "He's Pinin' for the Fjords??!!" "Now then, some cheese please, my good man!" "And now, for something completely different..." If any of these snippets of dialog bring a smile to your face, you probably number yourself among the millions of Monty Python fans in the world. If so, this two-volume set, The Complete Monty Python's Flying Circus: All the Words, is right up your alley. This is a collection of the complete scripts to all of the episodes of the classic Monty Python's Flying Circus series, including stage directions and character names (which often didn't make it onto the screen!). This is entertaining reading for both the casual viewer, and for the hard-core Python fan who wants to test their memory for Python trivia. Just remember... "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!"

Originally reviewed for my local library's website: http://www.lincolnlibraries.org/depts/bookguide/srec/staffrec09-07.htm ( )
  cannellfan | Jan 16, 2011 |
Volume one of all the Python TV scripts. A must for rabid Python fans like myself. ( )
  jwcooper3 | Nov 15, 2009 |

Jones, Terrymain authorall editionsconfirmed
Palin, Michaelmain authorall editionsconfirmed
Python, Montymain authorall editionsconfirmed
A seashore.
Alternate Titles: US Publication uses title All the Words, UK Publication uses title Just the Words.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,477,059 books! | Top bar: Always visible