Who's Your Mummy? by stine-r-l

Who's Your Mummy? (edition 2009)

by stine-r-l (Author)

Juvenile Fiction. Juvenile Literature. Suspense. HTML:

Abby and Peter are staying with Uncle Jonathan in an eerie old village. Their uncle knows a lot about Egyptian pyramids, and his living room even looks like an ancient tomb. Do other secrets lurk inside Uncle Jonathan's house? MUM's the word!Next, Abby and Peter will get all WRAPPED up in a terrifying mystery. Slappy the Dummy and other villains have been sighted in HorrorLand theme park. A monster named Byron might offer help . . . if they can find him.

.… (more)
Member:readathome.nla
Title:Who's Your Mummy?
Authors:stine-r-l (Author)
Info:Unknown (2009)
Tags:English, 2023

Work Information

Who's Your Mummy? (Goosebumps Horrorland, No. 6) by R. L. Stine

I have always been a Goosebumps fan, but I only recently discovered the Horrorland series. Each book has a (very) creepy story involving children, followed by a chapter of the Horrorland tale. Each book brings further clarity to the Horrorland section, leaving the reader craving more. Unfortunately, I only have the first eight, so I am in limbo as to what will happen. I cannot wait to obtain the remainder of this thrilling series! ( )
  seldombites | Sep 29, 2013 |
I knew Granny Vee wasn't feeling well.
When Granny Vee showed me the invitation, I was shocked.

Juvenile Fiction. Juvenile Literature. Suspense. HTML:

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 204,486,634 books! | Top bar: Always visible