The Slippery Slope (2003)

by Lemony Snicket

Other authors: Brett Helquist (Illustrator)

Series: A Series of Unfortunate Events (10)

In the perilous Mortmain Mountains, Klaus and Violet Baudelaire meet another well-read person, who helps them try to rescue Sunny from the villainous Count Olaf and his henchmen as they all near "the last safe place."

Finally reached the hight of the climax in the series. Book ten will be one of my favorite book out of the whole series.

This is just my theory, but I don think V.F.D really stands for anything. I mean it stands for many things, but doesn't officially stands for one thing alone.

Anyways can`t stop at book ten. On the way it ended, I`m on to book 11. ( )
  AnnaBookcritter | Sep 15, 2020 |
  lcslibrarian | Aug 13, 2020 |
Lite på Snicket att skriva absurda scener. En bebis som lagar mat? Suuure. ( )
  autisticluke | Nov 14, 2019 |

Snicket, Lemonyprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Helquist, BrettIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Curry, TimNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For Beatrice -- When we met, you were pretty, and I was lonely. Now, I am pretty lonely.
A man of my acquaintance once wrote a poem called "The Road Less Traveled," describing a journey he took through the woods along a path most travelers never used.
But I will take a page from the book of the Snow Scout leader, and skip ahead to the next interesting thing that happened, which was very, very late at night, when so many interesting parts of stories happen and so many people miss them because they are asleep in their beds, or hiding in the broom closet of a mustard factory, disguised as a dustpan to fool the night watchwoman.
"Busheney," Sunny said, which meant something along the lines of, "You're an evil man with no concern whatsoever for other people."

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,680,273 books! | Top bar: Always visible