Bikini by James Patterson

Bikini (2009)

by James Patterson

Syd, a breathtakingly beautiful supermodel on a photo shoot in Hawaii, disappears and LA Times reporter Ben Hawkins, hoping to help the victim and get an idea for his next bestseller, gets a shocking visit that pushes him into an impossible-to-resist deal with the devil in this heart-pounding story of beauty and murder.… (more)
Member:haakphoto
Title:Bikini
Authors:James Patterson
Info:
Collections:E-bok, biblioteket

Swimsuit by James Patterson (2009)

English (45)  Dutch (1)  Spanish (1)  French (1)  All languages (48)
Not as good as I had hoped.
  Ozzybald | Nov 6, 2018 |
Not as good as I had hoped.
  Nathan.Osborn | Nov 6, 2018 |
another kinky/deranged serial killer!

A breathtakingly beautiful supermodel disappears from a swimsuit photo shoot at the most glamorous hotel in Hawaii. Only hours after she goes missing, Kim McDaniels's parents receive a terrifying phone call. Fearing the worst, they board the first flight to Maui and begin the hunt for their daughter.

Ex-cop Ben Hawkins, now a reporter for the L.A. Times, gets the McDaniels assignment. The ineptitude of the local police force defies belief--Ben has to start his own investigation for Kim McDaniels to have a prayer. And for Ben to have the story of his life.
  christinejoseph | Jun 20, 2017 |
A swimsuit model mysteriously disappearing, leaving no trace of herself behind. Shortly after she goes missing, her parents receive a chilling call late at night from someone telling them that bad things have happened to her. After receiving the call they immediately book a flight to Hawaii - were the photo shoot was taking place - and with the help of ex-cop turned writer for the LA Times Ben Hawkins, they begin to search for her, hoping that the worst wont come while surmising that it has.

I did enjoy this book for the most part. It was a fast reader, kept me interested throughout and the violence didn't really bother me. However, this book has no ending!!! Talk about frustrating. I kept thumbing through the last 20 pages after I was done, thinking I had missed some chapters. What a poor way to finish this otherwise entertaining book. I really feel like I read 3/4 of a book and then got to a page that said "The End". Maybe James and his co-authors should get together.

Carol420 | May 31, 2016 |
Swimsuit is another her fast paced novel by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro.

A good quick read with a plot which we only can hope has not and does not happen.
  DCarlin | Jan 22, 2016 |

Patterson, Jamesprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Paetro, Maxinemain authorall editionsconfirmed
Rummel, ChristianNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Splinter, HelmutTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Zani, IsabellaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To the home team: Suzie and john, Brendan and Jack.
I know things I don't want to know.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 142,536,837 books! | Top bar: Always visible