HomeGroupsTalkExplore

Money, Purpose, Joy: The Proven Path to Uncommon Financial Success

by Matt Bell

43None528,717NoneNone
More money, more stuffMoney and things-the more we have, the more we want. Of course, we all know that "More" is a game that can't be won. No matter how much we get, it's never enough. But deep down inside, part of us clings to the hope that the next time will be different-with a little bit more we'll be happier. So we keep up the pursuit. Fortunately, there's a better way to manage our money and our lives: Turn toward home.Just as the prodigal son wandered from home and squandered his inheritance, so have many of us wandered from the financial home God prepared for us. In this inspiring and instructive book, financial writer and speaker Matt Bell helps you redirect your use of money to meet your deepest longings-to turn toward the life God intends for you.… (more)

No reviews

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 182,927,676 books! | Top bar: Always visible