Living My Life, Vol. 2 (1931)

by Emma Goldman

Volume 2 of the candid, no-holds-barred account by foremost American anarchist Goldman continues with the fascinating story of her life. Includes eye-opening information on the anarchist movement, details on the author's famous contemporaries, their ideas and their worldwide impact. An amazing read, and a must for history and political science buffs.Reprint of the original 1931 edition.… (more)

Autobiography of anarchist, jailed labor agitator and communist who was deported from the USA to Russia after WWI.
  Folkshul | Jan 15, 2011 |
I needed a rest badly, but, our tour this time having brought us more glory than cash, I could not afford to take it.
Volume 2 of 2. Do not combine with volume 2 of 3-volume editions.

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 208,894,762 books! | Top bar: Always visible