Boy: A Sketch (1900)

by Marie Corelli

10None1,843,356 (3)1
Marie Corelli ( 1 May 1855 - 21 April 1924) was a British novelist. She enjoyed a period of great literary success from the publication of her first novel in 1886 until World War I. Corelli's novels sold more copies than the combined sales of popular contemporaries, including Arthur Conan Doyle, H. G. Wells, and Rudyard Kipling, although critics often derided her work as "the favourite of the common multitude."… (more)
British (1) England (1) fiction (2) Hallway R (1) London (1) paranormal (1) S8 (1) Scotland (1) women authors (1)

No reviews

Belongs to Publisher Series

To
my dearest friend in the world
Bertha Vyver
who has known all my life from childhood
and has been the witness of all my
literary work from its
very beginning
this simple story
is
gratefully and lovingly dedicated
It is said by many people who are supposed to "know things," that our life is frequently, if not always, influenced by the first impressions we ourselves receive of its value or worthlessness.

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 204,558,741 books! | Top bar: Always visible