Beautiful in God's Eyes: The Treasures of the Proverbs 31 Woman (1998)

by Elizabeth George

Beauty is more than skin deep-- it starts in the heart and works outward Exploring the timeless wisdom of Proverbs 31, Bible teacher Elizabeth George reveals how you can become a woman of true beauty--a woman who desires to honor God in all that she says and does. Beautiful in God's Eyes helps you make each day immensely meaningful as you delight in God and discover how to... experience instant progress toward personal goals manage daily life more effectively tap into unlimited energy apply biblical principles to enhance relationships move from the ordinary to the extraordinary You can experience a richer, more exciting spiritual walk as you embrace God's design for true beauty in your life.… (more)

Includes a Helpful Study Guide
  ODBCchili | Jul 20, 2020 |
In my opinion, this one is her best book. The rest of her writings come off this I believe. It is a step by step practical look into being the Prov 31 woman. Definitely if you can only read one George book - read this one ( )
  erickimberly | Aug 29, 2007 |
In loving memory of Lois George Onesti Godly mother to my husband Jim, gracious mother-in-law to me, loving grandmother to our daughters, Katherine and Courtney.

Because of her faithful obedience, we have known God's ideal-a woman beautiful in His eyes.

We rise up and bless her! Proverbs 31:28
October 19, 1974. That's the date written in my Bible on the opening page of the Book of Proverbs.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 177,084,460 books! | Top bar: Always visible