A Time for Dancing

by Davida Wills Hurwin

Series: A Time For Dancing (1)

Seventeen-year-old best friends Samantha and Juliana tell their stories in alternating chapters after Juliana is diagnosed with cancer.

This was one of the saddest books I have ever read. It was beautifully written with just enough depth to it, while not getting too deep that it becomes pompous. I've never had to deal with a friend having cancer, but when I read this book it was like I was right there with Jules and Sam. I would recommend anyone who wants to read a sad book about friendship, hard times, and loss. ( )
  AngelaRenea | Jan 12, 2019 |
Julia was a dynamic character because she was a dancer then she got tired and lost her hair and then she died and that was sad, but that is how she changed ( )
  bella_22 | Nov 19, 2009 |
A Time For Dancing was an amazing novel filled with many different emotions. It was a book that was pretty easy to relate to if the reader had experienced anything similar to the main character and her best friend. That was one of the things I loved the most about it... I could relate to the main character very easily, in many different ways. It's a great book for two best friends to read and relate to. I never wanted to put the book down. The author kept me engaged and always wanting to read more. It's definitely a tear jerker, but very well worth the read! ( )
  LKell1212 | Dec 16, 2008 |
This book had a very good storyline. It was interesting to see what each of the main characters went though and the author did a really good job of describing all of the emotions. ( )
  ECooney | Dec 15, 2008 |
GREAT AND HEART BREAKING ( )
  churche | Oct 22, 2008 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,142,404 books! | Top bar: Always visible