Full Dress Gray

by Lucian K. Truscott

991208,366 (3)2
A woman cadet at West Point dies of an apparent heat stroke while on parade. When it is discovered that she was raped, General Slaight, the new superintendent orders an investigation, but gets nowhere. At great risk to herself his daughter, a cadet, pierces the wall of silence.

Thoroughly enjoyed this book. Having spent 2 years at West Point just before the admission of women, I really enjoyed reading about some of the changes. This is a fast paced page turner that even my wife could not put down. Much better ending than Dress Gray. I like this author's style. ( )
  exgrap | Apr 16, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 154,641,751 books! | Top bar: Always visible