Under My Hood I Have a Hat by Karla Kuskin

Under My Hood I Have a Hat (edition 2012)

by Karla Kuskin (Author)

Member:Bdaniels0924
Title:Under My Hood I Have a Hat
Authors:Karla Kuskin (Author)
Info:Scholastic (2012)

Under My Hood I Have a Hat by Karla Kuskin

This history about a little girl, who show all the clothes . that she was using during winter season.She went outside with her dog to enjoy of the snoe and she felt off and she can"t get up . because had more clothes.
  pilarmorenoruiz | Mar 15, 2017 |
a book that talks about all the layers of clothing that one would wear during the winter.
2 books
  TUCC | Nov 18, 2016 |
This book was considerably average in my opinion. The pictures while they were bright and colorful, at points seemed very unthoughtout and simple. This style could be used to do amazing things if the plot was not just as simple to follow. This is a fantastic book for students who are beginning to learn to read, yet it leaves much to desire at the end of the story. ( )
  mlanni1 | Oct 25, 2016 |
Under My Hood I Have a Hat is such a cute little book. It reminded me a lot of the book The Red Book. Very simple illustrations and a very sweet story to go along with it. Basically, the story is about a girl who takes off articles of clothing and there continues to be another type of cloth underneath the previous one. There is also a rhyming pattern that follows this story and thats what makes it so cute. A great first book for one of your niece or nephews. I really did enjoy reading this book even though it only took about 1 minute. ( )
  christian.mehalic | Apr 26, 2013 |
REVIEW: "A child describes the many layers of clothing needed to brave the winter weather."
SOURCE: Pierce Library
  awetnoodle | Mar 15, 2013 |

Karla Kuskinprimary authorall editionscalculated
Kosaka, FumiIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 142,287,538 books! | Top bar: Always visible