Oh, Bother! Someone's Afraid Of the…

Oh, Bother! Someone's Afraid Of the Dark (original 1994; edition 1994)

by Betty Birney (Author), Darrell Baker (Illustrator)

Winnie-the-Pooh shows his friend Piglet that he doesn't need to be afraid of the dark.
Member:laurareasor
Title:Oh, Bother! Someone's Afraid Of the Dark
Authors:Betty Birney (Author)
Other authors:Darrell Baker (Illustrator)
Info:Golden Pr (1994), 24 pages

Work Information

Oh, Bother! Someone's Afraid of the Dark by Betty Birney (1994)

When Piglet invites Pooh to a sleepover at his house, even a bear of very little brain can suss out that all the jumping at shadows and sounds means that Piglet is afraid of the dark. A solution involving constellations seems unlikely, but, hey, whatever gets you through the night, Piglet.

(My Pooh Project: I love Winnie the Pooh, and so does my wife. Having a daughter gave us a chance to indoctrinate her into the cult by buying and reading her every Pooh book we came across. How many is that? I’m going to count them this year by reading and reviewing one every day and seeing which month I finally run out. Track my progress here:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/23954351-rod-brown?ref=nav_mybooks&she... ) ( )
  villemezbrown | Feb 15, 2022 |
Why is Piglet in such a hurry to get home? Why does he push a table in front of the door? And why does he think he sees a horrible heffalump during the night? Could it be that Piglet is afraid of the dark?
  wichitafriendsschool | May 19, 2016 |
The sun was setting as Winnie the Pooh and Piglet headed home after a day of exploring in the Hundred-Acre Wood.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 177,354,306 books! | Top bar: Always visible