No One's Listening! (A Golden look-look…

No One's Listening! (A Golden look-look book, Oh, bother!,… (original 1991; edition 1991)

by Betty Birney (Author), Darrell Baker (Illustrator)

Winnie the pooh and friends find that when no one listens, everyone gets confused.
Member:laurareasor
Title:No One's Listening! (A Golden look-look book, Oh, bother!, Disney's Winnie the Pooh helping hands book)
Authors:Betty Birney (Author)
Other authors:Darrell Baker (Illustrator)
Info:Golden Pr (1991), 24 pages

Work Information

Oh, Bother! No One's Listening by Betty Birney (1991)

The Pooh friends want to have a party for the first day of spring, but when rabbit reads out a list of things for each one to bring, well, um, "Oh, bother! No one's listening!" And how many tablecloths might they end up with if everyone thinks, "That's what I'm supposed to bring," as they rush to the party?

Very funny, with a wonderful supporting part for Eeyore.

(My Pooh Project: I love Winnie the Pooh, and so does my wife. Having a daughter gave us a chance to indoctrinate her into the cult by buying and reading her every Pooh book we came across. How many is that? I’m going to count them this year by reading and reviewing one every day and seeing which month I finally run out. Track my progress here:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/23954351-rod-brown?ref=nav_mybooks&she... ) ( )
  villemezbrown | Mar 17, 2022 |
Friends in the Hundred Acre Woods decide to celebrate Spring with a party, but no one listens as Rabbit tries to organize what everyone is bringing. ( )
  MrsBond | Nov 25, 2009 |
"Do you know what today is?" Piglet asked Winnie the Pooh one especially bright and cheery morning.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 176,535,513 books! | Top bar: Always visible