Romans: An Exposition of Chapters 3.20-4.25…

by Martyn Lloyd-Jones (Author)

Series: Romans (3)

Member:LarryMcWard
Title:Romans: An Exposition of Chapters 3.20-4.25 Atonement and Justification (Romans Series) (Romans (Banner of Truth))
Authors:Martyn Lloyd-Jones (Author)
Info:Banner of Truth (1998), 384 pages
Collections:read

Romans: An Exposition of Chapters 3.20-4.25 Atonement and Justification (Romans Series) by Martyn Lloyd-Jones

It is a deep interpretation that encourage me to ponder upon the cross of Jesus again and gain conviction of salvation by grace and by faith in the redemption of Christ. It is also a good resource for the sermon as well as personal meditation on the latter part of Romans 3 to 4. Appreciate Lloyd-Jones' work, and hopefully I can deliver the graceful sermon like him sometime. ( )
  gracesuh | Nov 9, 2015 |
I have read this book from cover to cover several times over and it still impresses me the depth of this man's understanding of scripture. LLoyd-Jones is arguably one of the best expositors of holy scripture who has ever drawn breath. I cannot recommend this book highly or often enough. If you are a serious student of the bible and Christianity do yourself a favor and get a copy of this book. ( )
  exinanition | Jul 1, 2013 |
page 154
  flavioads | Nov 17, 2011 |

Belongs to Series

Romans (3)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 159,076,150 books! | Top bar: Always visible