Have you checked out SantaThing, LibraryThing's gift-giving tradition?
dismiss

Ouran High School Host Club, Volume 6 (2006)

by Bisco Hatori

Series: Ouran High School Host Club (Volume 6)

The Host Club members are busy entertaining visiting parents at the school festival and trying to help their beloved leader Tamaki get into his grandmother's good graces.

4.5 rounded down

Bonkers but in a good way ( )
  Jonesy_now | Sep 24, 2021 |
Another fun addition to the series. Kyoya is scary in a fun way. I really like him. ( )
  starslight86 | Jul 20, 2021 |
This one is my favorite Volume so far!
Here's the reason:

Tamaki:
Listen Haruhi.
I'm me, before I'm a Suoh.
And I'm proud of that fact.
*smiles*

This is why I love Tamaki. Despite being stupid, he has the biggest heart and the most beautiful soul of them all! :) ( )
  Swibells | Jul 18, 2018 |
The school festival is something that Japanese schools do for fun and of course it is over the top at Ouran. Kyoya is not just trying to help Tamaki but to continue moving forward to his goal of running the family business. As he is the youngest son, he is not really in line to do that, but it is what he wants to do and Kyoya is very ambitious. Haruhi learns that Tamaki is a bastard. When his father, who was married but childless, met Tamaki's mother they had an affair. Tamaki is his father's only child and heir but his grandmother does like that. She buys him from his mother then still treats him badly. So Kyoya and the Host Club want to protect Tamaki and Haruhi gets pulled into that too. Even with some serious moments, this is still a comedy manga.

I give this volume a Five out of Five stars.
  lrainey | May 4, 2016 |
While not the best volume, it's still incredibly fun and hilarious. Not only do we finally get to know more about Tamaki, but old jokes return and Mori gets quite a few lines, plus gets to capture a wild boar. ( )
  BrynDahlquis | Feb 23, 2012 |

Belongs to Series

Belongs to Publisher Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,340,117 books! | Top bar: Always visible