The Snowy Day (1962)

by Ezra Jack Keats

Series: Peter (1)

10,327720509 (4.16)100
The adventures of a little boy in the city on a very snowy day.

English (718)  Spanish (1)  All languages (719)
This book was written by an amazing author who described this story well. I enjoyed the small details in this book and I think that's one reason why it was enjoyable is it talks about an African American boy who enjoys his community that is full of snow for the very first time. This book can be read at the level of Pre-K to 3rd grade.
  Ana_Coronado | Mar 8, 2021 |
This book is a great fit for toddlers or primary elementary readers. This is a fun story about a child who goes on a walk to enjoy the freshly fallen snow. This story is a short, easy read and would be great for a unit about snow, winter, or when discussing nature. ( )
  dmckibbon | Mar 5, 2021 |
One of my very favorite books. ( )
  wetdryvac | Mar 2, 2021 |
This book is such a cute classic story about a child exploring, discovering, and finding joy in the little things. I would use this book as a fun intro into experiencing new things and how much fun we can have when we step out of our comfort zones and try new things. ( )
  RaeganZuyus | Mar 1, 2021 |
This is an African-American boy named Peter, who explores his neighborhood after a snowfall. ( )
  Karla1992 | Feb 28, 2021 |
To Tick, John, and Rosalie
One winter morning Peter woke up and looked out the window.
This is The Snowy Day *only*. Multi-books or omnibuses do not belong combined with this entry.

The adventures of a little boy in the city on a very snowy day.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 159,089,204 books! | Top bar: Always visible