Collision of Angels [Kindle] by Michael…

Collision of Angels [Kindle]

by Michael Carver

213,924,296 (4)None
Recently added bywoodbear, legendaryneo

I read this book a short time ago, and thought I'd write a short review of it here.

This is very much a Christian fiction novel that at many times has very much of a devotional feel. The plot follows that of 3 main groups and switches between the characters from chapter to chapter going from the point of initial discussion all the way u to the start of the presidential race. It is intended as book 1 in a trilogy.

The Good:
Though at times corny the devotional aspects are very well done.
Transitions between characters is so well done that you rarely have a problem telling who the focus is on or who speaking at the time.
Tasteful use of natural with a hint of supernatural blended in
Characters, for the most part are well developed.

The Bad:
A few characters in there are very 2 Dimensional
If you're expecting a spiritual battle like in a Frank Peretti book this isn't it. However in this its also not a rip off of his works.
Devotional language makes this a book that will primarily only appeal to Christians

The Ugly:
Hard to find anything particularly ugly about this book, thus I gave it a 4/5 though i did find the book to be rather drawn out..not as bad as Moby Dick (which I'm currently reading) but could have been shorter. ( )
  legendaryneo | Aug 23, 2009 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 141,752,173 books! | Top bar: Always visible