Cranberry Queen by Kathleen De Marco

Cranberry Queen (edition 2002)

by Kathleen De Marco (Author)

Diana Moore, a thirty-something professional in New York City, is brooding over rumors about her ex-lovers beautiful new girlfriend, when the unimaginable happens: a terrible car accident in which her entire family is killed. Seeking refuge from her well-meaning friends, Diana heads out of the city and ends up in the Pine Barrens, an oasis of simple living in New Jersey where cranberry bogs abound. There, in a place where no one knows her history, Diana is free to take a hard look at her life and to begin to explore avenues of change and renewal.… (more)
Member:KellyPetit
Title:Cranberry Queen
Authors:Kathleen De Marco (Author)
Info:Miramax (2002), Edition: Reprint, 272 pages

Cranberry Queen by Kathleen DeMarco

English (4)  Dutch (1)  All languages (5)
I loved this book. It is a story of hope and renewal when things are their darkest. ( )
  plettie2 | Jul 3, 2009 |
Chick-lit és mégsem az. Hümm. ( )
  Amadea | Apr 26, 2008 |
30-something seeks refuge from bad breakup in NJ cranberry bog

12.02 ( )
  aletheia21 | Feb 9, 2007 |
I expected more out of this. I don't know what it was, but I didn't find find it in the book. Some moments were truly heartbreaking, but for the most part I couldn't wait to finish it. I can't quite put my finger on what it was that made me not like it as much as I hoped. ( )
  moonriver | Nov 26, 2006 |

Kathleen DeMarcoprimary authorall editionscalculated
van Bronswijk, InekeTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

GenreThing

No genres

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,310,839 books! | Top bar: Always visible