Full Circle by Danielle Steel

Full Circle (original 1984; edition 2010)

by Danielle Steel (Author)

At eighteen years old, beautiful Tana Roberts found that she didn't long for a husband, security, a home, or even children. All she knew was that, for her, a career came before marriage - even if that meant defying convention and the wishes of her fussing, over-protective mother. Throughout the turbulent Sixties, Tana followed her heart wherever it led her, searching for fulfilment in her work as a highly successful lawyer, in friendships, and in fleeting affairs. Until one day, quite unexpectedly, she discovers a gaping void in her life that only true love could fill . . . Full Circle moving of love and new beginnings - Another excellently told story of love and loss from the internationally bestselling author, Danielle Steel.… (more)
Member:VasArch
Title:Full Circle
Authors:Danielle Steel (Author)
Info:Sphere (2010), 368 pages

Full Circle by Danielle Steel (1984)

Recently added byprivate library, BridgesActivity, MeraKetso, Wilcox_Pub_Lib, Twylabear, AanchalB, JamieM12

I have not read this in years, but remember enjoying the story. ( )
  jenwdwrd | Oct 27, 2013 |
Danielle Steel's novels are either a huge hit or a huge miss with me, this one fell somewhere right in the middle (which I feel usually dosen't happen with her books) I have read quite a few of her novels but in retrospect have probably made only a small dent in the numerous amount of novels she has out there. I did enjoy this story, and although some parts of the novel moved along quite slowly, there were other parts that keep me extremely engaged. There were a lot of twists and turns that weren't preditable in my opinion, although some other reviews of this book i've read claimed that they were.

This book deals with a lot of issues that I haven't read much about but equality is definitely what I would say this book is primarily about. Finding out where your place in life is, and changing or not changing viewpoints that have been instilled in you throughout your lifetime.

This wasn't my favorite Danielle Steel novel by a long shot, but it definitely wasn't at the bottom either, this book was a good yet not great read; worth your time, but not worth running to the store to pick up a copy either. ( )
  LauraMoore | Feb 26, 2013 |
Tana Roberts comes of age during the turbulent times of the '60s. She begins a journey which will lead her from New York to the South during the height of racial tensions. A thoroughly modern young woman, Tana desires everything that life has to offer. Most of all, she wants a career and is willing to sacrifice anything to get it. It's not until much later in her life that Tana discovers she can have it all - love, career and peace of mind as life for her comes full circle.

I did enjoy this book but like many of Danielle Steel's books that I've read lately, I found that the story line was a little far-fetched at times. The highest of highs and the lowest of lows for the characters. I give this story a B+! ( )
  moonshineandrosefire | Feb 1, 2012 |
Formulaic Danielle Steele - which can be a good or a bad thing depending on what you're in the mood for.

Tana escapes an overbearing mother, to become a successful hard working lawyer, who finally understands that love can help even the strongest woman
  nordie | Jun 17, 2011 |
One of my favorite Danielle Steel books...it makes me happy and angry at the same time...read it and you'll know what I mean. This was one of the first books I ever read by her and I read it every now and again, just because I love the story and can identify with it. ( )
  Tinalyn | Feb 23, 2011 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,720,009 books! | Top bar: Always visible