The Dragon Princess (Tales of the Frog…

The Dragon Princess (Tales of the Frog Princess Book 6) (edition 2011)

by E. D. Baker (Author)

Although a princess, Millie cannot keep herself from turning unexpectedly into a dragon, so she ventures off to the Frozen North to find the Blue Witch, who she hopes will help her learn to control her dragon magic.
Member:MadamMagic
Title:The Dragon Princess (Tales of the Frog Princess Book 6)
Authors:E. D. Baker (Author)
Info:Bloomsbury USA Childrens (2011), Edition: 1, 241 pages
Collections:Your library, Read but unowned

The Dragon Princess by E. D. Baker

Not as interesting *to me* as the earlier books. A bit too much adventure and not really enough character development and world-building. Just not special enough to distinguish it from other MG fantasy, imo. But my no means a bad book, and surely if you've enjoyed the series so far I do think you'll be happy to keep reading. ( )
  Cheryl_in_CC_NV | Jun 6, 2016 |
This book introduces Millie and her mother loves to shapeshift into a dragon. She is able to change when she is angry and does not know how to stop. So Millie decides to figure out how to stop her mother from shapeshifting.

The book is good and does a great job in showing the difficulties that we can face when we are upset and how we may "change" in those situations.

The students can discuss how frustrated they can get and what they can do to control or change what they become when they get upset.
  tterry6901 | Oct 31, 2010 |
I'm still loving this series and I can't wait for the next one to come out! I am curious about how things will work out between Millie and Audun and between Francis and Zoe. I'd also like to see whether Millie's really in control- she knows what to do, but does she know what not to do? It was also great to reconnect with Emma, Eadric, and everyone else again. ( )
  the1butterfly | Aug 29, 2010 |
5th book in the continuing tales of Frog Princess ( )
  lindamamak | Apr 30, 2009 |
Millie's mother is a shapeshifting witch who enjoys being a dragon. In fact, she spend so much time being a dragon that when Millie is born, it turns out that she changes into a dragon when she is angry. Only when she's angry. She can't choose to turn other times, and she can't stop herself from turning, either. So, of course she ends up going on a quest to try and fix things.

This is a quick read, a darling story, and lots of fun. I will definitely check out more of Baker's books. ( )
1 vote bluesalamanders | Apr 25, 2009 |
The book is dedicated to Ellie, who likes my crazy ideas and knows when to say no. Don't worry, there aren't any pie fights in this story either. To Kim, who helps me with my Web site and has great ideas of her own. To Pudgy Grumpkinsā€”because. To my fans, for their encouragement and kind words. To Victoria Wells Arms, for believing in me.
Though she was just a few minutes old, everyone agreed that the baby was beautiful.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,563,801 books! | Top bar: Always visible