Naked Mole Rat Gets Dressed (2009)

by Mo Willems

Wilbur, a naked mole rat who likes to wear clothes, is forced to go before the wise community elder, who surprises the other naked mole rats with his prounouncement.

Naked mole rats are my favorite animals at my local zoo! So when I saw this book, I knew it would be something for me to look into. And who doesn't love Mo Willems?!
As I suspected, this book was extremely entertaining, beautifully illustrated, and it had a fantastic message!
It's a quick and easy read, one that the whole family can enjoy--check it out! ( )
  trayceetee | Jul 28, 2019 |
This laugh out loud tale of a Naked Mole Rat who likes to dress up, even though the other mole rats make fun of him. A fun way to let kids know that being different is okay. ( )
  lisaladdvt | Jun 3, 2019 |
This is a fantastic story about how to just be yourself! Wilbur is different than the other naked mole rats because he likes to get dressed. When he deals with other NMR's making fun of him, he is surprised by the honorable "Grand-Pah" and his gesture of support to Wilbur when he comes out in the book all dressed up. ( )
  norwaykate | Jul 10, 2018 |
A Mo Willems standalone (outside the Elephant & Piggie and Pigeon series), Naked Mole Rat is a story about one clothes-loving naked mole rat, Wilbur, and how his question - Why not? - changes some other mole rats' minds. ( )
  JennyArch | May 29, 2018 |
This book tells the story of a little naked mole rat who was not like other nake mole rats, as he liked to put on clothes. The other naked mole rats teased him until they brought it to their Grand-Pah, and he proclaimed that there was nothing wrong with wearing clothes and he wished he had done it years before. ( )
  mmcgowan | Feb 11, 2018 |
for Trixie
There is so much to learn about the fascinating little creatures known as naked mole rats.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,371,423 books! | Top bar: Always visible