Animals and the Afterlife: True Stories of…

by Kim Sheridan

Kim Sheridan grew up with animals as her constant companions. Each time she faced the death of a beloved pet, along with the pain came the same questions, to which she could find no answers. Then, mysterious things began to happen that she couldn' explain, which led her on an incredible journey to uncover the truth. Along with her own extraordinary experiences, she compiled heartwarming and meaningful true stories of everyday people around the world, and discovered compelling evidence that forever erased her own doubts about an afterlife for animals. This book provides enormous comfort and reassurance to anyone who has ever cherished a pet, and food for thought for anyone who has ever questioned the place of these beloved creatures in the larger scheme of things, both here on Earth and beyond.… (more)
Member:animalcommunication
Title:Animals and the Afterlife: True Stories of Our Best Friends' Journey Beyond Death
Authors:Kim Sheridan
Info:EnLighthouse Publishing (2004), Paperback, 415 pages
Tags:animal communication

Animals and the Afterlife: True Stories of Our Best Friends' Journey Beyond Death by Kim Sheridan

Animals and the Afterlife
True Stories of Our Best Friends' Journey Beyond Death
by Kim Sheridan

Wow, this is a fabulous feel good book for animal lovers everywhere, Kim has done and excellent job of taking stories and experiences from ordinary people who had an extraordinary experience when it came to feeling and connecting to their beloved departed animal buddies. For those of us who have loved and lost pets will appreciate the sensitivity with which the author shares the deeply emotional topic.

The layout is as honest and touching as the accounts, each one has the title of the story and then right under it a little bit about the person who had submitted the story, and then the experience itself and what heart rendering experiences, I just thought of my own special pets and I had a hard time keeping my tears back. I would recommend this compassionate spiritual tribute to anyone, period.

Love & Light,

Riki Frahmann ( )
  biunicorn | Mar 21, 2012 |
Thorough, enlightening, hopeful. ( )
  beaujoe | Jul 24, 2011 |
Loved this book. ( )
  laserone | Apr 25, 2009 |

Kim Sheridan grew up with animals as her constant companions. Each time she faced the death of a beloved pet, along with the pain came the same questions, to which she could find no answers. Then, mysterious things began to happen that she couldn’t explain, which led her on an incredible journey to uncover the truth. Along with her own extraordinary experiences, she compiled heartwarming and meaningful true stories of everyday people around the world, and discovered compelling evidence that forever erased her own doubts about an afterlife for animals.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 159,058,191 books! | Top bar: Always visible