Marvin K. Mooney Will You Please Go Now!…

Marvin K. Mooney Will You Please Go Now! (Bright and Early Books for… (original 1972; edition 1972)

by Dr. Seuss (Author)

Suggests in rhyme a number of ways for Marvin K. Mooney to travel as long as he gets going--now!
Member:Trimmer
Title:Marvin K. Mooney Will You Please Go Now! (Bright and Early Books for Beginning Beginners)
Authors:Dr. Seuss (Author)
Info:Random House Books for Young Readers (1972), Edition: First Edition, 36 pages

Work Information

Marvin K. Mooney Will You Please Go Now! by Dr. Seuss (1972)

Even for a Seuss book, this book made very little sense. Why is poor Marvin K. Mooney being told to go? Where is he supposed to go? What has he done to befit this banishment? Poor Marvin K. Mooney! ( )
  JaimieRiella | Feb 25, 2021 |
I was not an enormous fan of Dr. Seuss as a kid. I liked his books well enough, but didn't need to read and re-read them all of the time. I loved this one, though. I have always enjoyed repetition and this book did it perfectly for my liking :)
  Tara_Calaby | Jun 22, 2020 |
This book is very cute. An adult is telling Marvin K. Mooney that he has to leave now. They don’t care how he leaves, just that he needs to leave now. ( )
  Hannah.Millburg | Sep 19, 2019 |
All these years later, I'm still left wondering what Marvin K. Mooney did to deserve such animosity. ( )
1 vote regularguy5mb | Feb 27, 2018 |
This is a fun book to read to students after recess. Poor Marvin K. Mooney has to go. They do not care how he goes, but they want him to go now. However, the time came so Marvin K. Mooney finally went away. ( )
  jana_selby97 | Sep 25, 2017 |
The time has come.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 170,061,106 books! | Top bar: Always visible