Regime (Nexus) by Penny Birch

Regime (Nexus) (2010)

by Penny Birch

811,551,650 (4.5)None
Annabelle is the perfect mistress, and determined to prove it, claiming she can make a submissive woman yearn to be not just her plaything. but her property. Penny is talked into taking up the challenge, to be put through Annabelle's regime of elaborate sadism and to try and resist the pain, the pleasure and the mind games. At the farm purchased by Annabelle and her boyfriend, Penny is systemically brought low, made into a servant, stripped of her volition and her liberty, treated as a wild animal, and at last made into Annabelle's pet. By the end she is close to breaking point, and needs only to make the final act of submission.… (more)

I seldom bother with erotic works as those that I have read tended to consist of repetitive sex scenes with little plotline to speak of.

The two novels that I’ve read by Penny Birch, however, proved quite entertaining. This author has the ability to craft a storyline, rather than producing a dull narrative, which complements the erotic scenes.

Think I read this in 2003 though it may have been the year before. Either way, my memory of it is somewhat hazy now, but I do remember being impressed with it on the most part. ( )
  PhilSyphe | Mar 31, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,813,706 books! | Top bar: Always visible