Chicken Soup for the Soul: 101 Stories to…

Chicken Soup for the Soul: 101 Stories to Open the Heart and Rekindle the… (edition 1993)

by Jack Canfield (Author), Barbara Bergman (Designer)

A collection of uplifting and touching stories about the truly important aspects of life : loving, learning, parenting, obstacles and living our dreams.
Member:Mike.Hill
Title:Chicken Soup for the Soul: 101 Stories to Open the Heart and Rekindle the Spirit
Authors:Jack Canfield (Author)
Other authors:Barbara Bergman (Designer)
Info:Health Communications, Inc. (1993), Edition: Revised, 308 pages

Chicken Soup for the Soul by Jack Canfield

I have read other Chicken Soup books prior to reading this one--and I found I liked those better than this one. I think this might have been the first or one of the first in the series. I didn't find as many personal accounts or stories in this volume as I have in other volumes. I liked the "Overcoming Obstacles" section of the book best. ( )
  JenniferRobb | Jan 17, 2016 |
The Chicken Soup books are some of my favourites. They contain short stories that will tug at your heart strings. Love them. To be honest I don't know if I've read all the stories, I usually just flip through and read a couple at a time. ( )
  momma182 | Jun 23, 2015 |
I absolutely love the Chicken Soup for the Soul books. A wonderful collection of stories. Recommended to anyone with a heart. ( )
  crashmyparty | Feb 26, 2014 |
I love the different stories inside this book. I have the paperback and I always re-read them back when I was in College. It always teared me up whenever I read these heartwarming stories. ( )
  lexiechan | Sep 10, 2013 |
A collection of 101 modern day parables about loving, learning, parenting, overcoming obstacles, and living your dreams.
  lifespringworc | Jul 28, 2013 |

Jack Canfieldprimary authorall editionscalculated
Hansen, Mark Victormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Heim, Susan M.main authorall editionsconfirmed
Newmark, AmyAuthormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Hansen, Mark Victor.secondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

Rediscover the power of inspiration with timeless stories about the everyday miracles that illuminate the best of the human spirit. Whether you're discovering Chicken Soup for the first time or are a long time fan, this volume will inspire you to be a better person, reach for your highest potential, share your love and embrace the world around you.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,480,975 books! | Top bar: Always visible