Vampire Knight, Vol. 7 (7) by Matsuri Hino

Vampire Knight, Vol. 7 (7) (edition 2009)

by Matsuri Hino (Author)

Series: Vampire Knight (7)

"Yuki debates asking Kaname about her past, suspecting that he may have been the one who erased her childhood memories. Zero confronts Kaname to find out the truth, and the two come to blows over Yuki" -- from publisher's web site.
Member:IsaNeko
Title:Vampire Knight, Vol. 7 (7)
Authors:Matsuri Hino (Author)
Info:VIZ Media LLC (2009), Edition: Illustrated, 208 pages
Collections:Mangas

Work Information

Vampire Knight, Volume 7 by Matsuri Hino

Beautiful pictures. The emotions come through so well. I can just gaze into the eyes (yes, big eyes) and know just what the characters are thinking.

Intense, as always. The plot is a bit long and drawn out, very gothic. I'm loving it. ( )
  Chica3000 | Dec 11, 2020 |
I could care less about Kaname and Yuki, the Mary Sue Twins, at this point. I'm here for Zero. ( )
"Be my... lover."
Bwahahaha. When Kaname said that to Yuki, I almost fell out of my chair, I was laughing so hard. It's so wrong, in so many ways. But, it's things like that that make me enjoy this series. (Although I do find it interesting that in the anime, Yuki does not invite Zero along to this meeting with Kaname -- In the manga version, it's hard to tell if Yuki was being oblivious or really cruel.)

Other notes: in scenes like the one where Zero pulls a gun on Kaname, the artwork just cries out for slashy fanfic.

Well, we'll see, I guess. This series is so all over the place, it could really go anywhere. (Yes, I know I could read spoilers online, but where's the fun in that?) ( )
  thewalkinggirl | Jun 22, 2011 |

Belongs to Series

Belongs to Publisher Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 170,259,410 books! | Top bar: Always visible