Caterpillarology by Michael Elsohn Ross

Caterpillarology

by Michael Elsohn Ross

Provides instructions for finding, collecting, and keeping caterpillars and suggests how to delve into the secret lives of these little neighbors of ours.

Do you know how much a caterpillar eats? Do you know how much a caterpillar grows in its lifetime? All of these questions, and many more, are answered in the concept book CATERPILLAROLOGY. This in-depth book about caterpillars is a wonderful resource for kids during a unit on bugs. The pictures are colorful and help to add character to the information on the pages. The glossary and index make the book more accessible for kids. I enjoyed looking through the information, so I know that a student could take a lot away from this book. ( )
  amartin2787 | Sep 25, 2012 |
This field guide is a wonderful introduction of caterpillars for children. Not only does it loads of information, it also provides teachers, parents, and children with hands-on activities for learning about caterpillars. I think I would even have fun doing a few of the activities even though they are obviously geared towards younger readers. The activities make the subject more real and interesting for readers. ( )
  Kathdavis54 | Aug 30, 2011 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 141,790,979 books! | Top bar: Always visible