The Adventures of Tom Sawyer (Classic…

The Adventures of Tom Sawyer (Classic Starts) (edition 2005)

by Mark Twain (Author), Martin Woodside (Editor), Lucy Corvino (Illustrator), Arthur Pober Ed.D (Afterword)

An abridged version of the adventures of Tom and his friends growing up in a small Missouri town on the banks of the Mississippi River in the nineteenth century.
Member:kidsread
Title:The Adventures of Tom Sawyer (Classic Starts)
Authors:Mark Twain (Author)
Other authors:Martin Woodside (Editor), Lucy Corvino (Illustrator), Arthur Pober Ed.D (Afterword)
Info:Sterling Children's Books (2005), Edition: New edition, 160 pages
Tags:Juvenile, fiction, chapter, Classics, Classic Starts series

The Adventures of Tom Sawyer [abridged - Classic Starts] by Martin Woodside (Adaptor)

I liked the book a lot. The further along I got in the book, the more I liked it. I wouldn't say it's a favorite, but still really good none-the-less. As always, I loved Huck Finn. It took me so long to read because it took some time for me to get into it, plus, I was reading another book as well.

There isn't a whole lot I can say about this book so, I guess I'll end it here! ( )
  RamblingBookNerd | Jun 5, 2019 |

MsBridgetReads | Jul 8, 2014 |

OBridget1 | May 4, 2014 |

BridgetsBookNook | Feb 6, 2014 |
Every once in a while you have to go back and re-read a classic. It's been over 30 years , but the stories all still seemed so familiar. Really, everybody should read Tom Sawyer, and not some modern whitewashed version either. ( )
  chrisod | Apr 16, 2011 |

Woodside, MartinAdaptorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Corvino, LucyIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Twain, MarkAuthormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Pober, ArthurAfterwordsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
The Classic Starts are abridged versions for young readers. Please do not combine with the major work. Thank you. This version was retold by Martin Woodside.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 139,721,457 books! | Top bar: Always visible