Blue Moon (The Immortals, Book 2) by Alyson…

Blue Moon (The Immortals, Book 2)

by Alyson Noël

Eager to learn everything she can about her new abilities as an Immortal, Ever turns to her beloved Damen to show her the way, but just as her powers are increasing, his are in decline, and as she searches for a way to save him, she finds herself with a wrenching choice to make.
    Fated by Alyson Noël (ConciseReviews)
    ConciseReviews: Amazing new series by Alyson Noel, there is even a free short story , called Daire meets Ever, you can get it at Amazon free. But Fated is its own series, Ever just meets her briefly in that short story. Try it out.
    City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare (ConciseReviews)
    ConciseReviews: The whole Mortal Instruments is amazing, this is 5th and most current one. Check earlier ones first
    The Fallen Star by Jessica Sorensen (ConciseReviews)
    ConciseReviews: great unique series, with an EPIC love story, I Loved it.

3.75 stars

****Possible SPOILERS for the first book****
Soul mates Ever and Damon are together and in love. All is going well, though Ever misses her family, and especially her sister, Riley.
****END SPOILERS
****
But when Roman shows up at school and charms everyone, Ever can tell there is something “wrong” with him. What is he up to?

I thought this was good. Have to admit, I didn’t remember much of the first book at all. I think I read it fast (it’s YA), and it just slipped my memory, but it came back as I read this one. I thought it got better as it got to the end of the book, and I will definitely be continuing the series. ( )
  LibraryCin | Jul 14, 2019 |
What an interesting way to deal with a sticky situation- I was a little worried about how she was going to address the big issue, and I liked her solution- not sappy, not morally superior. Can't wait to see where the series goes from here. ( )
  kweber319 | May 13, 2019 |
Read in High School
Age 13 (2006) – Age 22 (2015)
  KiTiraShorter | Mar 5, 2018 |
Another fantasy book about immortals. I have thing for this genre.

It's almost romantic that Damen has travelled through time and space to find Ever. But its super creepy too. He's like the ultimate stalker.

Weird.

It's a hopeless love story. Full of all kinds of hardships and tragedies.

But we all know it works out int he end. ( )
  Shahnareads | Jun 21, 2017 |
"2.5 out of 5 stars. It was an okay squeal ... but I really hated the ending!!"

Read more of this review and watch it's Book Trailer here: http://frommetoyouvideophoto.blogspot.com/2010/03/i-run-my-life-or-is-it-running... ( )
  fromjesstoyou | Sep 29, 2016 |
This author is on a roll!

Every man has his own destiny; the only imperative is to follow it, to accept it, no matter where it leads him. -Henry Miller
For Jessica Brody, who's so freaking gifted, in so many ways, it's not even fair!
"Close your eyes and picture it. Can you see it?"

Ever has a chance to bring her family back from the dead—but only if she's willing to sacrifice the guy she loves more than life itself.
Just as Ever is learning everything she can about her new abilities as an immortal, initiated into the dark, seductive world by her beloved Damen, something terrible is happening to him. As Ever's powers are increasing, Damen's are fading—stricken by a mysterious illness that threatens his memory, his identity, his life.

Desperate to save him, Ever travels to the mystical dimension of Summerland, uncovering not only the secrets of Damen's past—the brutal, tortured history he hoped to keep hidden—but also an ancient text revealing the workings of time. With the approaching blue moon heralding her only window for travel, Ever is forced to decide between turning back the clock and saving her family from the accident that claimed them—or staying in the present and saving Damen, who grows weaker each day...

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,811,003 books! | Top bar: Always visible