50 Ideias de Psicologia Que Voce Precisa…

50 Ideias de Psicologia Que Voce Precisa Conhecer (Em Portugues do Brasil) (edition 2015)

by Adrian Furnham (Author)

Series: 50 Ideas

How different are men and women's brains? Does altruism really exist? Are our minds blank slates at birth? Do dreams reveal our unconscious desires? If you have ever grappled with these concepts, or tried your hand as an amateur psychologist, this could be the ideal book for you.
Member:MarcelinoNt
Title:50 Ideias de Psicologia Que Voce Precisa Conhecer (Em Portugues do Brasil)
Authors:Adrian Furnham (Author)
Info:Planeta do Brasil (2015), Edition: Psicologia

50 Psychology Ideas You Really Need to Know by Adrian Furnham

Eine einfache und verständliche Einführung in die Psychologie mit historischem Hintergrundwissen. ( )
  Sternen_Funken | Feb 24, 2011 |

Belongs to Series

Genres

Melvil Decimal System (DDC)

150 — Philosophy and Psychology Psychology Psychology

LC Classification

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,479,385 books! | Top bar: Always visible