1st to Die (Women's Murder Club) by…

1st to Die (Women's Murder Club) (original 2001; edition 2005)

by James Patterson (Author)

Imagine a killer who thinks, "What is the worst thing anyone has ever done?" -- and then goes far beyond it! Four women who come to call themselves the Women's Murder Club -- a police detective, an assistant D.A., a reporter, and a medical examiner -- have the mettle to follow the leads to an impossibly heart-stopping conclusion, tracking and confronting the most terrifying serial killer ever imagined.… (more)
Member:sorsopkel
Title:1st to Die (Women's Murder Club)
Authors:James Patterson (Author)
Info:Grand Central Publishing (2005), Edition: Women's Murder Club, 432 pages
Rating:*
Tags:2019, dnf

1st To Die by James Patterson (2001)

English (146)  Spanish (2)  Portuguese (Portugal) (1)  German (1)  Dutch (1)  French (1)  All languages (152)
bailed at 34% (3:01:21), due to gratuitous and graphic sexual violence and general lack of interest in the characters
  joyblue | Jan 24, 2020 |
1st to die

Lindsay Boxer is a tough, but sympathetic homicide detective who along with three friends are trying to solve horrific murders. Someone is killing brides and grooms on their honeymoons, and Lindsay and her friends form the Women's Murder Club. They are trying to stop this killer before he strikes again.

rena75 | Jan 21, 2020 |
I loved the relationships with the 4 women in this story! It has be captivated from beginning to end! ( )
  Anderson22 | Jan 14, 2020 |
nothing special ( )
  alent1234 | Dec 5, 2019 |
It's been awhile. I need to get a new copy to replace my lost one and reread this.

The Women's Murder Club is a good series far as I read(stopped around the fourth book), and it was later a good T.V series(short-lived). It's been too many years to remember much more than the last one I've read, so if I ever get around to reading it again, I'll edit this review properly. ( )
  Yolken | Nov 7, 2019 |
It is an unusually warm night in July. but I'm shivering badly as I stand on the substantial gray stone terrace outside my apartment.
Please do not combine the abridged audiobook ISBNs 1594830916 and 1586210572 with this full-length novel since they are not the same work. Thanks.

You're about to begin James Patterson's most exciting thriller yet. In San Francisco newlyweds are being stalked--and slaughtered. Enter four unforgettable women, all friends...Lindsay, a homicide inspector in the city's police department...Claire, a medical examiner...Jill, an assistant D.A....and Cindy, a reporter who has just started working the crime desk of the San Francisco Chronicle. Joining forces, pooling their talents, courage, and brains, they have one goal. To find, trap, and outwit the most diabolical and terrifying killer ever imagined.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 141,790,984 books! | Top bar: Always visible