Go Fetch! by Shelly Laurenston
Conall Vg?a-Feilan, direct descendent of Viking shifters, never thought that he'd meet a female strong enough to be his mate. He especially didn't think that a short, viper-tongued human would ever fit the bill. But Miki Kendrick isn't some average human. With an IQ off the charts and a special skill with weapons of all kinds, Miki brings the big blond pooch to his knees-and keeps him there.Miki's way too smart to ever believe in love, and she knows that a guy like Conall could only want one thing from her. But with the Pack's enemies on her tail and a few days stuck alone with the one man who makes her absolutely wild, Miki is about to discover how persistent one Viking wolf can be.Contains mature themes.… (more)

Listened to audio, narrated by Kasha Kensington. Miki is a genius and a little (lot) crazy. Conall has it bad for Miki ever since he first laid eyes on her. She's mean and he loves it. They are funny and completely outrageous. When she is attacked he follows her, as she goes to her dissertation. She's a flake, scared that Conall won't stick so she keeps him at arms length.
  wyldheartreads | Jun 20, 2019 |
I do go through phases of what I like to read within the romance genre (scottish, vampires, virgin heroines, tough ladies...), so maybe my opinion will change, but I am loving this series! Lots of hot aggressive sex, tough-ass heroine, adorable and giant hero. Funny dialogue. I'm burning through these books. Definitely not Nobel material, it's a fun if not deep read. ( )
  PNRList | Aug 15, 2018 |
This review first appeared on A Weebish Book Blog.

I have to say, GO FETCH! is my least favorite Laurenston novel. In fact, I believe it’s also the lowest I’ve ever rated one of her books. Why didn’t I enjoy this Magnus Pack sequel? Miki. She ruined this book for me.

Danger is stirring for the Magnus Pack, so when Miki Kendrick much travel to give her dissertation and finally get her doctorate, Conan Víga-Feilan—descendant of Viking shifters and Zach Sheridan’s right hand wolf—decides to tag along. How much trouble could one tiny human female get up to? It’s not long before he starts to realize—as much as possible.

I am so not a Miki Kendrick fan. It’s a real bummer, because I usually love a heroine with brains as well as brawns. Plus, she’s a bookworm! How could I not share a kindred spirit with such a character? Turns out, easily when her big mouth always gets the people around her into hot water. I also dislike how she treats Conan, the blond, goofy, adorable, Viking alpha male of my dreams. Sigh.

Oh well. You win some, you lose some. Not every book will work for you, even if you’re an awesome sauce PNR writer such as Shelly Laurenston. ( )
  aweebishbookblog | Nov 3, 2017 |
Light smexy fun with Aplha shifters.
Loved the Mega Man Viking Wolf shifter Conall, that man is the stuff fantasies are made from. He's big strong, sensitive and has a fabulous sense of humor.
Miki, she is a genus, but acted like a freaking idiot many times. She drugged someone not knowing if it would kill them, she didn't listen to advice and put others in danger. She was rude, nasty even to people just trying to help her. Her few semi redeeming excuses did not sway me to enjoy this character. I did not like her, not at all. As a character reader I had to kick one star off for her. Kicka Kicka Boom Miki ! ( )
  TheYodamom | May 30, 2017 |
I love Miki she had me laughing so hard especially when she drugged Conall. Conall is like the perfect guy he puts up with all of Miki antics and accepts her for who she is. I really enjoyed Sara and Zack in this book I loved how Zack was always calling Miki Tinker bell I cracked up when Zack said Miki had elf feet. Miki and Conall are great as a couple I really enjoyed how Miki freaked out after Conall marked her and when she became pregnant those two are so funny. Overall great read. loved all the hot scenes between Miki and Conall. ( )
  mhelissa26 | Mar 8, 2017 |

How much trouble can one small female be to a modern-day shapeshifting Viking? Well.it really depends on local gun laws. Conall Vga-Feilan, direct descendent of Viking shifters, never thought he'd meet a female strong enough to be his mate. He especially didn't think a short, viper-tongued human would ever fit the bill. But Miki Kendrick isn't some average human. With an IQ off the charts and a special skill with weapons of all kinds, Miki brings the big blond pooch to his knees-and keeps him there. Miki's way too smart to ever believe in love and she knows a guy like Conall could only want one thing from her. But with the Pack's enemies on her tail and a few days stuck alone with the one man who makes her absolutely wild, Miki is about to discover how persistent one Viking wolf can be.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,748,281 books! | Top bar: Always visible