The Bobbsey Twins at the Seashore (1907)

by Laura Lee Hope

Series: The Bobbsey Twins (3)

The Bobbsey twins visit Ocean Cliff, the seaside home of their cousin Dorothy. While there they enter the water carnival, play on the beach, and witness a shipwreck.

The Bobbsey twins spend the summer at the beach.
  BLTSbraille | Sep 6, 2021 |
OK, well I had good taste when I was a kid because I remember thinking that the Bobbsey Twins were lame. I was right. ( )
  AliceAnna | Aug 9, 2014 |
The basic story is sweet, but quite dated; some parts are not "PC" [regarding the character of Dinah]. ( )
  Cheryl-L-B | Sep 7, 2012 |

Laura Lee Hopeprimary authorall editionscalculated
Scott, Janet LauraIllustratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
"Suah's yo' lib, we do keep a-movin'!" cried Dinah, as she climbed into the big depot wagon.
The Bobbsey Twins at the Seashore is the original version of this book from 1907. The Bobbsey Twins: The Secret at the Seashore is a complete rewrite of the book dating to 1961. Source: http://home.netcom.com/~drmike99/Bobb...

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,154,264 books! | Top bar: Always visible