Angel of Mercy

by Lurlene McDaniel

Series: Mercy Trilogy (1)

Eighteen-year-old Heather travels as a volunteer to Africa, where she provides direly needed medical help in Kenya and Uganda and hopes to act as God's hands on Earth.

This book was good! I have never been on a mission trip but while reading this book, I felt like I was with Heather and Ian. The beginning has some cheesy dialogue but it changed as the book went on. Heather experiences so much and I learned from the book as well. I should have expected the ending of this book, but I did not. ( )
  libraryofemma | Apr 18, 2024 |

Belongs to Series

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 207,205,465 books! | Top bar: Always visible