Sunlight Moonlight by Amanda Ashley

Sunlight Moonlight (edition 1997)

by Amanda Ashley

Series: Vampire Romance (3)

2072104,017 (3.57)2
In Sunlight, handsome alien Micah is trapped on Earth after he crash-lands and falls in love with a beautiful woman, while in Moonlight, the vampire Navarre seeks a woman brave enough to enter his world.
Member:cj5402
Title:Sunlight Moonlight
Authors:Amanda Ashley
Info:Love Spell (1997), Mass Market Paperback, 394 pages

Work Information

Sunlight Moonlight by Madeline Baker

I remember one other time, years ago, I tried to read an Amanda Ashley vampire novel. It was so silly and so sweet that I got about two thirds through and ended up mailing it to Malaysia on a slow boat to China via Bookcrossing. I think it was one of the reasons I quit reading vampire novels for several years. This one is just as bad, only you get two bad novels in this one instead of just one. ( )
  Mumugrrl | Jun 16, 2010 |
It's 2 stories in 1 book. The first is about the Alien, the second about the Vampire. I don't remember much about either story. They just didn't leave much of an impression. ( )
1 vote j.l.kelly | Jan 1, 2010 |

Belongs to Series

"To Dena Hawkins Who shares my fascination for Ghosts, werewolves, phantoms, and One particular masked man!"
"Lainey stared at the old mansion, which sat alone at the end of an unpaved road."

In Sunlight, handsome alien Micah is trapped on Earth after he crash lands and falls in love with beautiful woman, while in Moonlight, the vampire Navarre seeks for a woman brave enough to enter his world. Original.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,601,630 books! | Top bar: Always visible