Montana Creeds: Dylan

by Linda Lael Miller

Series: Montana Creeds (2), Montana Creeds Brothers Trilogy (2)

The town librarian, Kristy Madison, is speechless when Dylan Creed turns up for story time with a toddler in tow. The man who'd left a string of broken hearts is back, and she's determined to tame his wild ways once and for all.

Dylan was a rodeo bronc buster and bull rider who finds his daughter abandoned by her mother, returns home to care for her and settle down. Kristy is a librarian, they loved each other as teenagers and he broke her heart. They've grown up and matured and find a way to heal together.
  wyldheartreads | Jun 20, 2019 |
sweet ( )
  Janicemo | Dec 20, 2015 |
I enjoyed this story about a Montana cowboy with plenty of action and the hero's daughter was so cute but midway I felt the heroine needed more backbone when the hero dragged his feet. Dylan returns to his hometown with his toddler and connects with his old lover librarian Kristy.
  Dawn772 | Jan 29, 2015 |
This was a fun read for me.
A little mystery, sexy cowboy, romance, and a lot of laughs.

I only gave it four stars because I did find Kristy a little pushy. dont get me wrong I love her. It may be the way a ranch girl is raised. I didnt like how from the very beginning she felt possessive over Bonnie. It may be she was just comfortable. like I said It didnt change my opinion of her. it was just she would tell dylan to give bonnie to her (to let her hold) she never asked to hold her and I know as a mom I wouldnt like that. but that wasnt a deal breaker.

I loved seeing logan and Briana
and I love that dylan and logan are working things out between them! ( )
  Courtney_Chance | Jun 19, 2014 |
This was a fun read for me.
A little mystery, sexy cowboy, romance, and a lot of laughs.

I loved seeing logan and Briana
and I love that dylan and logan are working things out between them! ( )
  Courtney_Chance | Jun 19, 2014 |

Linda Lael Millerprimary authorall editionscalculated
Garrett, JackReadermain authorsome editionsconfirmed
Sander, RalphÜbersetzersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For Sam and Janet Smith, my dear, funny friends.
Thanks for some of the best advice I've ever received:
Go to Harlequin!
Las Vegas, Nevada
He'd known all day that something was about to go down, something life-changing and entirely new.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 162,420,601 books! | Top bar: Always visible