Montana Creeds: Tyler

by Linda Lael Miller

Series: Montana Creeds (3), Montana Creeds Brothers Trilogy (3)

While trying to restore the old family ranch in Stillwater Springs with his estranged brothers, former rodeo star Tyler Creed finds his heart lassoed by Lily Kenyon, a sexy single mother who has loved him since childhood.

Tyler and Lily had a thing until Lily caught Tyler cheating on her with an older woman. Fast forward she's a widow with a daughter returning to town after her father had a heart attack. Tyler has family issues but he's returned to town to get back to his roots and she finds him on the road after his truck broke down. Some of the story elements can only happen in a romance novel but it was a sweet read, with hot chemistry.
  wyldheartreads | Jun 20, 2019 |
family ( )
  Janicemo | Aug 19, 2018 |
This is my first book by Linda Lael Miller.

I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I wasn’t expecting for our hero Tyler to get a free pass on what happened 13 years ago with Lily. Tyler is home to face his past and face the Creed demons that plague him.

The emotional development is non-exiting for our leads. Tyler was married, but his wife died. Lily was married too, but was getting a divorce when her husband died.

Tyler and Lily are back home for different reasons and meet up again. She still has feelings for him, first love, no one really gets over them. I couldn’t tell if Tyler ever cared for Lily or not, then and now. Back in high school he was dating Lily for several years. They never had sex during that time, yet at the same time he was dating Lily he was sleeping with a women 15 years his senior. Infidelity. Cheating. Big no no for me even if it did happen as teenagers. I expected their to be groveling, major groveling, and addressing this issue; between the characters. They don’t talk about the past, what happened in-between, then and now.

What they do is act like horny teenagers. We have the first "date" going out to dinner, but instead of dinner he says "let's just skip the dinner & get down to business". OMG!! And, what does she do, she agrees. Not once is his betrayal mentioned or remembered. These two have two dates and all they do is have sex. What the heck? And, the sex. It was unprotected. OMG!! Their is a brief mention that he says he’s clean and Lily thinks she can’t get pregnant; because her and her dead ex-husband had tried for years to have another kid, with no luck. That’s it. Then her mother-in-law called the next day and tells her about her ex-hubby’s secret vasectomy.. Uhhh!!

When they do sit and talk, it’s no big deal. No addressing any of the issues. As for his infidelity he says it was just sex with Doreen, nothing more. She just lets it slide. At this point I’m shaking my head and throwing my hands in the air. How in the world can that be it of the talk? How can she not care? Ahhh!! It clearly affected her life, with the distance her father put between them and that she only married to try and move on, but she didn’t truly love her ex-husband. Then their is a 13 year old kid that might or might not be Tyler’s from his affair with Doreen and Lily is like, A OK with this. WTF???

Then theirs the blatant flaunt of money and things that are nice and fancy. Family secrets that come out. So many little plot things going on with Tyler Creed and not all the plot things ever get resolved or completed.

Enough is enough! I really should have put this down, but I hit that 50% mark and was like well I’m this far, maybe, just maybe something will happen….

angels_gp | Apr 26, 2018 |
There are no feelings in the world that could explain how I felt when I finished this book.
its bittersweet for me. I feel like Briana lily and kristie are like vest friends who have hot husbands I oogle over. the book feels so real so family like. it just made me feel at home. I kinda wanna pick up and move to Monatana

with that said. I like how there was no pussyfooting around the fact that lily and tyler wanted eachother and neither held back. there wasnt a huge thing holding them apart. I love little tess. I kinda wish I could of seen more of a relationship father/step daughter kind between tess and tyler.
he never took her out fishing or riding anything really to bond with her. not the way Logan had with alec and josh or kristie with bonnie. But I also know he was developing a relationship with davie.

I love this book and I know In the future I will be revisitng the creed brothers again :) ( )
  Courtney_Chance | Jun 19, 2014 |
As with the two Creed books before this one in the series, I loved this story. Sure, they share many similar elements - something not uncommon in the genre, nor by the circumstances that each story is about a different brother who all shared the same childhood experiences. If you want a slightly steamy, happy romance in a small town you'll be happy with these books. ( )
  fiberfool | Dec 28, 2012 |

Linda Lael Millerprimary authorall editionscalculated
Garrett, JackReadermain authorsome editionsconfirmed
For Katherine "KO" Orr and Marleah Stout, my pals. Loves ya's.
Tyler Creed suppressed a grin as the old guy in the Wal-Mart parking lot stared, dumbfounded, at the fancy set of keys resting in his work-roughened palm.

Whether winning championship belt buckles or dealing with Hollywood types for endorsement deals, former rodeo star Tyler Creed can handle anything. Except standing on the same patch of land as his estranged brothers. Yet here they are in Stillwater Springs, barely talking but trying to restore the old Creed ranch—and family.
Lily Kenyon knows all about family estrangements and secrets. The single mom has come home to set things right, to put down roots for her daughter. What she doesn't expect is Tyler Creed, whom she's loved since childhood. Now the handsome, stubborn cowboy who left home to seek his fortune just might find it was always under the Montana sky.…

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,735,562 books! | Top bar: Always visible