Pony Crazy (I Can Read, reading 2) by…

Pony Crazy (I Can Read, reading 2) (original 2008; edition 2009)

by Catherine Hapka (Author)

Series: Pony Scouts (book 1)

"No one loves horses more than Meg. She has pony books, pony toys, and even a pony rug! But Meg lives in the big city and has never been around real ponies before. Then her family moves to the country, and on her first day of school, Meg makes a new friend--a friend who lives on a horse farm! Beginning readers will cheer as Meg meets, feeds, and grooms her very first horses. A sweet story of friendship and big ideas, this is the perfect book for horse lovers of all ages."--Publisher description.… (more)
Member:baby09
Title:Pony Crazy (I Can Read, reading 2)
Authors:Catherine Hapka (Author)
Info:Scholastic (2009)

Work Information

Pony Scouts: Pony Crazy by Catherine Hapka (2008)

lcslibrarian | Aug 13, 2020 |
Finding a friend with a real life horse, cool mom, and a puppy? HeaaAVeennNNn. ( )
  morbusiff | Sep 20, 2018 |
Do you like horses? I think Pony Crazy is the best book because there is three girls are having a play date. One girl is a farmer one girl rides a pony named sparkle. Girls name is Meg. The second girl rides the pony is named Apple. And the girl is riding a pony named Splash. The girls name is Anna. I give it five stars and gets to move to the country to ride horses. I like it because I like movies. I I like ponies. If you are a girl you should buy This book today.
  Roslyn_First_Grade | Apr 6, 2017 |
This story takes place when a little girl's family moves to the country and the llittle girl loves ponies. At school she makes friends with another little girl who invites her to her house and there she meets many different types of horses.
Source:Pierce County Library
Ages: 3-6
  lwight | Mar 10, 2013 |
This book introduces Meg and her love of ponies. Meg moves to the country and meets new friends who share her interest of ponies and together they form the pony scouts. The central issues in this book that could be addressed are moving to a new place, making new friends, and sharing interests. This book would be appropriate for 1-2 grade classes and independent readers at that level.
  Kaberasturi | Sep 30, 2011 |

Catherine Hapkaprimary authorall editionscalculated
Kennedy, AnneIllustratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

Pony Scouts (book 1)

Belongs to Publisher Series

I Can Read (Level 2)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,536,928 books! | Top bar: Always visible