Mission of Honor by David Weber

Mission of Honor (edition 2010)

by David Weber

Member:kursaal
Title:Mission of Honor
Authors:David Weber
Info:Baen (2010), Edition: Har/Cdr, Hardcover, 600 pages

Mission Of Honor by David Weber

Recently added byPsyko2, perjonsson, rahkan, talikan, DavidClemens, ttuckerman, KateNash, cwousn, private library

English (26)  French (1)  All languages (27)
This book series is really starting to annoy me.

Sure the books are not really bad but, as other reviwers have already pointed out, they are getting more and more bloated and filled with never ending, boring, discussions between people and the actions more serves as a small interruption between the bla bla.

At this point I'm mostly reading these books because I've read the first half dozen or so books in the series, liked those ones, and want to know where the story goes. ( )
  perjonsson | Jun 10, 2019 |
Another page scanner with too much political junk. 12 and done with the series.

It ended just where I expected it to - except that I expected the book to go on from there for a bit. Honestly, I was hoping that it'd be the real series ender. No such luck. But from what I read of book #13, it's ended for me! ( )
  kwerle | Dec 13, 2017 |
so i am bored with the honor series. bored with never ending war. bored especially with the minute details of the battles and the ships and the weapons and the star systems. bored with the background thoughts of individuals who are just repeating stuff said earlier in the book. so i skimmed i read the first part. then i started skipping and just reading anything where honor or Eloise Pritchard were talking. it pretty much caught me up with everything. i will go back and read some other parts but not the whole thing. i really just want to see how honor's story ends. that' all. went back ad read the parts i skipped and yup, didn't miss anything. ( )

Weber, Davidprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Johnson, AllysonNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Mattingly, DavidCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Russo, CarolCover designersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For Megan, Morgan, and Michael Paul, the center of the universe Sharon and I live in. When you guys get around to reading this, remember it was for you.

Just like all the rest of my life.

Your Mom and I love you.
"To understand Solly foreign policy, we'd have to be Sollies... and nothing would be worth that!" - Queen Elizabeth III of Manticore
"Whatever else anyone might say about Manticorans, they don't 'run scared' worth a damn."
- Admiral Thomas Theisman,
Republic of Haven Navy

The Star Kingdom of Manticore and the Republic of Haven have been enemies for Honor Harrington's entire life, but Honor has a plan that may finally bring an end to the Havenite Wars and give even the Solarian League pause. But there are forces in play that Honor knows nothing about .... and that could crush the very life out of the Star Kingdom.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,755,336 books! | Top bar: Always visible