The Talking T. Rex (A to Z Mysteries)

by Ron Roy

Other authors: John Steven Gurney (Illustrator)

Series: A to Z Mysteries (20)

Dink, Josh, and Ruth Rose investigate the theft of a great deal of money from the belly of a nearly life-size Tyrannosaurus Rex model that their friend, Jud Wheat, is using to raise money for a dinosaur museum.

Money from a dinosaur tour disappears, and the kids set out to help their friends.
  BLTSbraille | Oct 12, 2021 |
  lcslibrarian | Aug 13, 2020 |
A pretty decent book, this time about a giant T-Rex model that a friend is passing through town with. Him and his partners can control the model and make it move and talk, which I thought was really cool. When the money got stolen I thought for sure I knew who did it, but I was wrong. ( )
  Heather19 | May 20, 2017 |
This book was ok, but I think they could have done a better job describing the objects. ( )
  Mitchdaddy | Dec 13, 2010 |

Ron Royprimary authorall editionscalculated
Gurney, John StevenIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 173,432,832 books! | Top bar: Always visible