The Cookbook for Girls by DK Publishing

The Cookbook for Girls

by DK Publishing

201752,740 (4.25)2

This is such an amazing cookbook for young girls if they might have their friends over they can enjoy a lovely meal together in style, I love the title, the graphic design of the book, and everything about it, I wish for a sequel. The recipes are absolutely delicious, I got it when I SERIOUSLY couldn't cook years ago and I found the "grownup" cooking book intimidating. The book includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, drinks and lastly styling your table for your guest. I loved that everything about it was alcohol free, quite simple and the recipes don't take ages to make. ( )
  mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 075664500X, Hardcover)

Featuring more than 50 delicious
dishes for making with friends, serving at parties, and learning all about the kitchen, Cookbook for Girls inspires young girls to have fun in the kitchen and get creative with food. Fabulous food is the theme of this book, which includes extra craft projects that are guaranteed to help young hostesses serve up their culinary achievement in style!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:03 -0400)

Featuring more than 50 delicious dishes for making with friends, serving at parties, and learning all about the kitchen, this book inspires young girls to have fun in the kitchen and get creative with food. Also includes extra craft projects to help the young hostess.… (more)

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,169,847 books! | Top bar: Always visible