Grace Livingston Hill Story by Robert Munce

Grace Livingston Hill Story (original 1986; edition 1990)

by Robert Munce (Author)

593357,197 (4)3
This warm, personal biography by Hill's grandson recounts the joys and sorrows of her two marriages and the path of her astounding writing career.
Member:jebh95
Title:Grace Livingston Hill Story
Authors:Robert Munce (Author)
Info:Tyndale House Pub (1990)

Grace Livingston Hill by Robert Munce (1986)

I have long been a huge fan of Grace Livingston Hill stories. Now that I have read this story about her life, written by her grandson, I am even more in awe of this wonderful woman. Her heritage, her life struggles, her love of family and her Lord, all make her the woman she was and a truly great author. I am thankful for Robert Munce, for writing this story about his grandmother. ( )
  judyg54 | Dec 17, 2020 |
I didn't so much read this book as I skimmed it. I tried reading it, but I just couldn't get into it. Don't get me wrong, it has alot about her family life and some cute stories (like the time her parents ended up receiving 14 (or 15, I forget) pound cakes for their 6th wedding anniversary). I laughed out loud when I read what they ended up doing with many of those cakes. And there are some great photos of her and her family. If you enjoy her books, this is definitely worth a look. Also worth a look is www.gracelivingstonhill.com. It's a great site filled with all kinds of nifty information. In fact, that's where I found out about this bio. If you like her books, definitely check it out. ( )
  angeljoy | Aug 30, 2020 |
A biography of the popular writer of Christian romance novels, written by her son-in-law. This very real person is related to the man who wrote the hymn "It is well with my soul."
  scsaglib | May 28, 2009 |
To my wife MARTI who encouraged me to write this book and to my mother RUTH LIVINGSTON HILL MUNCE who contributed to its contents and assisted in the proofreading.

This dedication is also to the many admirers of Grace Livingston Hill who have wanted to know more about her personal life. It is my prayer that they will be inspired by her life and pointed once again to the God she served.
Introduction:
With apologies to an old poet.

Who is it's always in the way?

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,098,289 books! | Top bar: Always visible