HomeGroupsTalkExplore

Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House (Geronimo…

Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House (Geronimo Stilton, No. 3) (edition 2004)

by Geronimo Stilton

Series: Geronimo Stilton (3)

When Geronimo finds himself lost in a dark, spooky forest he seeks shelter in a crumbling old mansion, that is haunted by cats. Suggested level: primary.Geronimo explores a haunted mansion populated by ghosts.
Member:ajeecolesa
Title:Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House (Geronimo Stilton, No. 3)
Authors:Geronimo Stilton
Info:Scholastic (2004), Paperback, 122 pages

Work Information

Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House by Geronimo Stilton

English (11)  Spanish (1)  All languages (12)
  lcslibrarian | Aug 13, 2020 |
  lcslibrarian | Aug 13, 2020 |
W requested we continue after finishing Emerald Eye, though he seemed only moderately interested in that one. He did like this one, relaying the "mystery" over the phone and quite getting all the angles / reasons.

It was more satisfying to me than Emerald Eye, but frankly I continue only because he's interested. ( )
  elenchus | Sep 5, 2016 |
ABOUT: Geronimo gets lost and ends up in a creepy house....and to make matters worse it's on Halloween. But this isn't just any creepy house, the worse part is that it's haunted. And worse yet.....it's haunted by a cat!
REVIEW: "Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House" is a fast, and cute read. It's a mystery from the beginning ( I mean not your deep mystery that leaves you guessing every second, but a good mystery all the same) And I have to say I love the ending.
The Bad: I'm not sure if I should give this book 3 1/2 stars or just 3. It was cute story and all, but it wasn't the best I read. Like the other Geronimo Stilton books, it's definitely written for a younger audience. But it's a short fun read, and the ending was awesome. So that's why I decided to give it 31/2. The only very annoying thing about this story was at the beginning when they were describing the castle. They kept saying that it had blood red this, and blood red that. I know it's a creepy sounding color, but really..... don't over use it! Also... just wondering, but if it's Halloween why is Benjamin there? I mean isn't he going to go out trick or treating? I know not everyone celebrates Halloween, but this is one question I kept asking myself throughout the book?
So will Geronimo get turned into cat soup? Are these monsters even real? Will the mystery ( if there is one) be solved? Read "Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House" to find out. ( )
  adventures2 | Jun 26, 2014 |
Great book,
in the story Geronimo gets lost on his way to his grandma's house and finds himself in an old castle.
He thinks there's no one in it but there's two mice all alone inside the castle walls.
These mice play tricks on Geronimo I think it's one of the best books yet. ( )
  krbridger | Apr 27, 2013 |

Geronimo Stiltonprimary authorall editionscalculated
Wolf, MattIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 183,270,338 books! | Top bar: Always visible