The Essential Guide to Characters (Star…

The Essential Guide to Characters (Star Wars) (edition 1995)

by Andy Mangels (Author)

Series: Star Wars: Essential Guides (1), Star Wars (reference)

332None59,959 (3.79)None
Covering the films, the books, the comics, the TV specials and the games, this is an illustrated guide to the main characters of the Star Wars universe. It describes the history and personality of each character, with statistics, weapons of choice, and vehicles used.
Member:SherlocksLibrary
Title:The Essential Guide to Characters (Star Wars)
Authors:Andy Mangels (Author)
Info:Del Rey (1995), Edition: 1st, 199 pages

The Essential Guide to Characters by Andy Mangels

No reviews

Andy Mangelsprimary authorall editionscalculated
Butkus, MichaelIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
I don't remember when I first saw Star Wars, but the initial time I was going to see The Empire Strikes Back is burned into my mind. The first friend I'd ever had who accepted me for who and what I was, Dustyn C. Halverson, was killed a half hour before we left to see the film, Wednesday, July 16, 1980. Years later, two friends would join me at the head of the line to see Return of the Jedi, on May 25, 1983. Will Goetter, Dan Tranger, and I went to Norm's News to sneak a peek of who the "other" was in the Marvel comic adaptation. An acquaintance, holding our place, got interviewed on the news. For Dusty Halverson Will Goetter Dan Tranger Friendship is forever.
In today's culture, the amount of trivial information stored in our minds is phenomenal.

KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE EMPIRE! RESEARCH THE REBELS!
*Features detailed profiles of all the most important characters in the Star Wars universe
*Covers the movies, the books--classic and new--the comics, the TV specials, the games, and the rest of the expanding universe of Star Wars
*Describes the history and personality of each character, with vital statistics, weapons of choice, and vehicles used
*Includes photographs and original line drawings--with multiple illustrations of most characters for better visual reference
*Brings you up-to-date on recent characters and events if you've been away from the Star Wars universe for a while.
THE UNIVERSE OF STAR WARS IS EXPANDING FASTER THAN EVER BEFORE...
WITH THE ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO CHARACTERS IN HAND, YOU'LL NEVER LOSE YOUR WAY.

GenreThing

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,375,735 books! | Top bar: Always visible