Smooth Talking Stranger by Lisa Kleypas

Smooth Talking Stranger

by Lisa Kleypas

Series: Travis Family (Mar 2009 - Book 3)

English (27)  Norwegian (1)  All languages (28)
RATED ALL THE DAMN STARS IN THE SKY!

YOU HAVE ANY? I'M TAKING THOSE FOR THIS BOOK!

Jack Motherfucking" Travis FTW!! One of the best heroes of all time!"
  SheReadsALot | Jun 20, 2016 |
[Tuesday, ‎June ‎18, ‎2013] Oh, how I loved this book. Lisa Klepas knows how to write memorable love stories, filled with smearing passion, funny characters and families and beautiful love story and hot heroes! Her leading men are always my favorite! They are strong, possessive, great lovers, husbands and fathers, they appreciate a woman and know how to be men. Jack Travis is just so sexy and Ella was in a good need for a strong man and a family. I can't wait for more books in the series, when will Lisa write Joe's story? I think Joe will have his romance with the redhead nurse. ( )
  mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |

mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |
Jack playboy cowboy learns to ove someone. Finally ! I enjoyed this chapter in the Travis family saga. It is romantic and filled with heartwarming and heartbreaking moments. I did not connect to Ella as I have the other female characters in the previous books, she just didn't fit for me.
This was my least favorite out of the series. I hope there will be a Joe story soon. ( )
  TheYodamom | Jan 29, 2016 |
My favorite so far of the Travis stories. Jack was always the carefree playboy until Ella shows up claiming the baby she is holding is his that he had with her sister. This is a great story with interesting characters and a great story. Everyone should read it.
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |

Lisa Kleypasprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Busnel, AnneTraductionsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Domingeuz, Ana IsabelTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Durante, EmilyReadersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Rodriguez, Maria del MarTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Greg
because every day I spend with you is the perfect day

love always,

L.K.
"Don't get it, " I said as I heard the ringtone of our apartment phone.

Jack Travis leads the uncomplicated life of a millionaire Texas playboy. He makes no commitments, he loves many women, he lives for pleasure. But no one has ever truly touched his heart or soul. Until one day, a woman appears on his doorstep with fury on her face and a baby in her arms. It seems Jack is the father and this woman is the baby’s aunt. The real mother has abandoned the child to her more responsible sister. And now, Jack is being called upon to take responsibility for the first time in his life. With delicious romantic tension, characters so real they walk onto the page and into your heart, Lisa Kleypas delivers the kind of novel that makes you laugh, love; cry and cheer.

Jack Travis leads the uncomplicated life of a millionaire Texas playboy.  He makes no commitments, he loves many women, he lives for pleasure.  But no one has ever truly touched his heart or soul.  Until one day, a woman appears on his doorstep with fury on her face and a baby in her arms.  It seems Jack is the father and this woman is the baby’s aunt. The real mother has abandoned the child to her more responsible sister.  And now, Jack is being called upon to take responsibility for the first time in his life.  With delicious romantic tension, characters so real they walk onto the page and into your heart, Lisa Kleypas delivers the kind of novel that makes you laugh, love; cry and cheer.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:24:54 -0400)

Jack Travis leads the uncomplicated life of a millionaire Texas playboy. He makes no commitments, he loves many women, he lives for pleasure. Until one day, a woman appears on his doorstep with fury on her face and a baby in her arms. It seems Jack is the father and this woman is the baby's aunt.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 106,779,909 books! | Top bar: Always visible