Smooth Talking Stranger by Lisa Kleypas

Smooth Talking Stranger

by Lisa Kleypas

Series: Travis Family (Mar 2009 - Book 3)

English (24)  Norwegian (1)  All languages (25)
Jack playboy cowboy learns to ove someone. Finally ! I enjoyed this chapter in the Travis family saga. It is romantic and filled with heartwarming and heartbreaking moments. I did not connect to Ella as I have the other female characters in the previous books, she just didn't fit for me.
This was my least favorite out of the series. I hope there will be a Joe story soon. ( )
  TheYodamom | Jan 29, 2016 |
My favorite so far of the Travis stories. Jack was always the carefree playboy until Ella shows up claiming the baby she is holding is his that he had with her sister. This is a great story with interesting characters and a great story. Everyone should read it.
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |
Me encantó la trama casi tanto como me gustó la protagonista .

Lo único ... que casi arruina el libro es el masculino ... venía perfecto y todo un dulce de leche hasta que le agarró el síndrome Kleypas de macho alfa y se convirtió en uno más del montón .

A pesar de todo , una gran novela de romance .

Ya quiero que salga la que le sigue!!! ( )
  LaMala | Jun 7, 2015 |
I found this to be a heart-warming story about heroine's journey to love in multiple forms. Ella cares for her sisters abandoned newborn and seeks help from millionaire playboy Jack Travis who is thought to be father. Good plot, action, relevant issues, and sex - this book had them all. ( )
  Dawn772 | Jan 29, 2015 |
You've got to love Lisa! Billionaire playboy, and all-around ladies’ man, Jake Travis has a reputation as big as the state of Texas. He drives too fast, lives too hard, and loves too many women to count. In her advice column, and her love life, Ella Varner is always practical. So when she’s left holding her reckless sister’s baby, she decides to ask Jake Travis to take a paternity test. Ella is instantly struck by Jake’s bold good looks and easy charm—but she’s not falling for his sweet talk. This big sexy tomcat needs to take responsibility for his actions, and Ella’s making him stick to his word. Now if she can only ignore the unspoken attraction that smolders between them… ( )
  JudithDCollins | Nov 27, 2014 |

Lisa Kleypasprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Busnel, AnneTraductionsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Domingeuz, Ana IsabelTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Durante, EmilyReadersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Rodriguez, Maria del MarTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Greg
because every day I spend with you is the perfect day

love always,

L.K.
"Don't get it, " I said as I heard the ringtone of our apartment phone.

Jack Travis leads the uncomplicated life of a millionaire Texas playboy. He makes no commitments, he loves many women, he lives for pleasure. But no one has ever truly touched his heart or soul. Until one day, a woman appears on his doorstep with fury on her face and a baby in her arms. It seems Jack is the father and this woman is the baby’s aunt. The real mother has abandoned the child to her more responsible sister. And now, Jack is being called upon to take responsibility for the first time in his life. With delicious romantic tension, characters so real they walk onto the page and into your heart, Lisa Kleypas delivers the kind of novel that makes you laugh, love; cry and cheer.

Jack Travis leads the uncomplicated life of a millionaire Texas playboy.  He makes no commitments, he loves many women, he lives for pleasure.  But no one has ever truly touched his heart or soul.  Until one day, a woman appears on his doorstep with fury on her face and a baby in her arms.  It seems Jack is the father and this woman is the baby’s aunt. The real mother has abandoned the child to her more responsible sister.  And now, Jack is being called upon to take responsibility for the first time in his life.  With delicious romantic tension, characters so real they walk onto the page and into your heart, Lisa Kleypas delivers the kind of novel that makes you laugh, love; cry and cheer.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:24:54 -0400)

Jack Travis leads the uncomplicated life of a millionaire Texas playboy. He makes no commitments, he loves many women, he lives for pleasure. Until one day, a woman appears on his doorstep with fury on her face and a baby in her arms. It seems Jack is the father and this woman is the baby's aunt.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 103,104,411 books! | Top bar: Always visible